This breakfast month has been so much fun so far! There are endless cartons of eggs, strawberries and potatoes going through my kitchen. But the buttons on my jeans are not holding together as confidently as I’d like them to so I now find myself sucking in my stomach in fear that the top button is going to comically pop off and hit someone in the eye!
I love making these smoothies when I don’t have much time in the morning to make breakfast. You could even prep the fruit in individual Ziploc bags on the weekend, freeze and then use as needed! Pop the frozen berries in the blender with some yogurt and milk and you’re ready to go!
- 1 cup of blackberries
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ an orange, peeled and in segments
- ½ cup mango chunks (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
To garnish, add extra greek yogurt, chia seeds, quinoa, fruit, granola, nuts and chocolate chips
- Blackberry cinnamon: blend all the ingredients together and pour into large glasses. Sweeten with extra honey to taste and garnish with toppings.
- Citrus Turmeric: blend all the ingredients together and pour into large glasses. Sweeten with extra honey to taste and garnish with toppings.